This intensive 5-day course is designed for those active in business and
finance in banking, financial institutions and other professions.
The aim of this module is to give provide a general understanding of the
principal areas of English law that may be encountered in business or
Delegates will take away an understanding of:
- The impact of civil law on business and professional services
- Company and insolvency law
- The impact of criminal law on business and professional services
- The impact of law in the professional context
- Contract formation
- Termination of contract
- Companies: the consequences of incorporation
- Companies: ownership and management
- Companies: finance
- Insolvency law: corporate and personal
- Criminal law
- Access to information
- Employment law
Who Should Attend?
- Non-qualified lawyers ,accountants & finance functions in banks
- Anyone who wishes to learn the essential elements of English business
- New market entrants
- University graduates
While a basic understanding of how businesses operate is an advantage
there are no formal pre-requisites.
Certificate of Completion
Following completion of this training course an International Certificate
in Law (ICLW) will be issued
Course Methodology & Instructors
Courses are in a lecture format. Each course module is instructor led
by an authorised ACA expert-trainer.
Bring this course in-house for less
This course is presently offered on an in-house basis, contact us for
State of the art facilities
Delegates can study in our comfortable hi-tech learning environment in
London, near Liverpool Street Station.